Bridgestone ball fitting event.
The same science eye motion ball fitting system that is used to custom fit golf balls to Tour players is available to you for FREE.
I have arranged for Bridgestone to host a custom ball fitting day here at Leamington & County Golf Club on Friday 20th March. This is a great opportunity to try your current Brand golf ball against Bridgestones offerings. Over the last 2 years the company have sent fitting staff to record numbers of golf clubs and so far over 14,000 people have tried the bridgestone challenge. This has given the company huge ammounts of data which has helped them shape the design process of manufacturing their golf balls.
How the fitting process works.
- With your driver, you will hit a series of shots with your current golf ball of choice.
- The high-speed cameras in the Science Eye Launch Monitor system will capture multiple measurements and use that data to calculate your specific launch characteristics.
- Based on your ball flight characteristics, the technician will either confirm that you are currently playing the best ball for you or recommend a Bridgestone/Precept ball that better suits your game.
- After hitting a series of shots with the recommended ball, you will be given a side-by-side comparison of all data, which includes your launch angle, spin rates, and distance with each ball.
- By comparing the side-by-side results, you will be able to determine which ball can best maximize your performance with your driver.
This really is a great opportunity and spaces are limited and is by appointment only so if you would like to book a FREE appointment please dont hesitate to call the professional shop on Tel: 01926 425 961 (option 3)